Maneki-neko (招き猫 - literally meaning "beckoning cat") originated in Japan during the Edo period and became a symbol of good luck and prosperity. Later popularised in China, the cat is still used today as a relic in restaurants, small businesses and people's homes.
While there's no real guarantee that this bag will bring you any luck or fortune, at least it'll look and feel good...I mean, who wouldn't want a bag with a cat on it?!
Join the ethical fashion movement—turn to custom organic items. Organic cotton products are the result of farming which relies on fertilizers of organic origin, for example, compost manure and uses biological pest control. There are no synthetic substances or genetical modifications used during the production.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 272 g/m²(8 oz/yd² )
• Dimensions: 40.64 x 36.83 x 12.7cm (16” x 14 ½” x 5”)
• Weight limit: 13.6 kg(30lbs)
• 2.54cm (1”) wide dual straps, 62.23cm (24 1/2") length
• Open main compartment