Monosodium Glutamate Tote
Ah, the magical chemical compound that we've come to know as "MSG" - a common ingredient used for seasoning in soups, stews and snacks. While the additive is rumoured to cause health concerns and has become the basis for racist and unscientific claims, it sure shouldn't stop you from eating foods that contain the ingredient that many have enjoyed for generations, nor wearing this quality garment!
Join the ethical fashion movement—turn to custom organic items. Organic cotton products are the result of farming which relies on fertilizers of organic origin, for example, compost manure and uses biological pest control. There are no synthetic substances or genetical modifications used during the production.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 272 g/m²(8 oz/yd² )
• Dimensions: 40.64 x 36.83 x 12.7cm (16” x 14 ½” x 5”)
• Weight limit: 13.6 kg(30lbs)
• 2.54cm (1”) wide dual straps, 62.23cm (24 1/2") length
• Open main compartment